We all are addicted to something that takes away the pain.
SHOUTOUT TO CATS FOR GETTING THEIR CLAWS STUCK IN THINGS AND THEN WHEN YOU HELP THEY GET OFFENDED THAT YOU TOUCHED THEIR PAW
1. Everyone has their self harm. Whether it’s slicing your skin with blades, or stuffing yourself with pills until you forget who you are. For me, that self harm it’s looking you in the eyes as we walk down the hall.
2. I’m not soft. The universe once placed me into the hands of an abusive man who forced me to barricade myself and my emotions between my bedroom’s four grey walls. For all these years I had a large lock that was heavier than my heart on the door. But maybe it was my fault to let you in. I never should of cut you a fucking key.
3. The blood in my veins is rushing fast. Almost as quick as the way your feelings for me faded away.
4. I know that cigarettes made your pretty lungs black. Did they do that to your heart too?
5. You always said all my music I listened to was sad. What if I told you my favourite song was always the sound of your heartbeat?
6. You are wrapping around my throat like a noose. My head is foggy. I can barely make anything out. I just know that you’re fucking killing me.
Confidence is being able to say “Fuck you, I’m the shit” without opening your mouth, say it with your walk, with your smile, say it with your entire being.
Abi bin Abi Taleb (599—661 A.D.)
Teach your child to not be prejudice, ignorant, and uptight.
Do not raise your children the way your parents raised you; they were born for a different time.